NHPC Limited has announced the recruitment of Trainee Engineers (Mechanical, Civil and Electrical)through GATE 2014. Candidates must qualify in GATE 2014 to be eligible for the NHPC recruitment. Candidates may apply online from January 7 to 21, 2014.The details of the NHPC Trainee Engineers Recruitment through GATE 2014 is given below.
Organization: NHPC Limited
Positions: Trainee Engineers in Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Disciplines
- Candidates must have passed a full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Technology or B.Sc (Engineering) or AMIE.
- They must have secured a minimum of 60% or equivalent in the qualifying exam.
- They must qualify in GATE 2014
- Age Limit: Candidates must not be more than 30 years as on April 1, 2014
Engineering Degree Discipline
Number of Vacancies
GATE 2014 Exam Paper Code
Trainee Engineer Civil
Trainee Engineer Mechanical
Mechanical & Automation
Gate Paper Code:
Trainee Engineer Electrical
Electrical & Electronics
Power Systems & High Voltage Power Engineering
GATE 2014: Click here for details
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply for GATE 2014: Click here
- The Online Applications for NHPC will be available on http://www.nhpcindia.com/career.htm(from January 7, 2014)
- Candidates have to enter their GATE 2014 Registration No to apply online to NHPC.
- GATE 2014 Online Applications: September 2 to October 3, 2013
- NHPC Online Applications start from January 7, 2014
- Last date for NHPC Applications: January 21, 2014
- Submission of hard copy of online application with requisite documents: February 5, 2014
*Candidates may keep visiting this page for the latest information
List of all the PSUs recruiting through GATE 2014: Click here