Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited(NLC) has announced the recruitment of Graduate Executive Trainees through GATE 2014. The positions are for Graduate Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Mining, Control & Instrumentation, Civil, and Computer Engineering. Applicants to these positions must have applied for GATE 2014 in addition to fulfilling the academic Eligibility requirements. Check the Recruitment Details below
Organization: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Position: Graduate Executive Trainees in the following disciplines
- Control & Instrumentation
Selection process: on the basis of GATE score 2014 followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
GATE 2014: Click here for details
- Candidates should have passed the respective qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST)
- Final year students may also apply provided they obtain the specified Engineering Degrees with the prescribed percentage of marks indicated above. In case of selection, they will have to submit their final mark sheet / provisional certificate by August 31, 2014
Mechanical: Candidates must hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering (or) AMIE in Mechanical
Electrical: Candidates must hold a degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering or AMIE
Note: Candidates with Degree in Electrical & Communication Engineering will have to appear for GATE- 2014 paper in EC code only
Mining: Candidates must hold a degree in Mining Engineering (BE / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering of 4 years duration) (or) AMIE in Mining Engineering
Control & Instrumentation: Candidates must hold a degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering Engineering (or) AMIE
Civil: Candidates must hold a Degree in Engineering (or) AMIE in Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering.
Computers: Candidates must hold a degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology Engineering (or) AMIE (or) PG Degree in Computer Applications
Age: not more than 30 years as on December 31, 2013 (relaxation as per rules).
Emoluments: CTC per annum Rs 6.15 lakhs
- A service bond for Rs 1,00,000 will be executed to serve the corporation for a period of three years from the joining date
How to apply:
- On receipt of GATE 2014 Registration number, the candidates need to apply to NLC on-line Available from December 20, 2013 to January 20, 2014
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Categories are required to pay a fee of Rs 300 (+ Rs 25 – Bank Charges)
- Application fee should be paid at any State Bank of India Branches (having core banking facility) using the Challan Form printed from the Application Registration Portal of NLC.
- After payment, the unique Journal No and the branch code must be entered in the online application from of NCL.
- Candidates will be required to upload a recent color passport size photograph (not more than 50kb size), signature (not more than 20kb)
- After submission of the NLC Online Application, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated.
- Candidates must keep this Registration-Cum-Application Form safe to be furnished during the Interview if selected.
- Candidates must furnish GATE-2014 Admit Card, GATE-2014 official score card, Registration-Cum-Application Form of NLC, Bank Challan and other documents indicated in the interview call letter for verification
- Submission of online GATE 2014 application: September 2- October 1, 2013
- NLC online application module : December 20, 2013 to January 20, 2014
For the Complete List of all the PSUs recruiting through GATE 2014: Click here