National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has announced the recruitment of Management Trainees through GATE 2014. The positions are for graduate engineers in the discipline of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Materials Engineering. Applicants to these positions must have applied for GATE 2014 in addition to the academic Eligibility requirements. Check the Recruitment Details below
Organization: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
Position: Trainee Engineers in the following disciplines
Selection process: on the basis of GATE score 2014 followed by Personal Interview.
GATE 2014: Click here for details
Eligibility: Candidates must hold a Full-Time degree in Engineering in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Materials with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE (50% for SC/ST)
- Candidates in their final year may also apply on the condition that they obtain a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST) in their qualifying degree and furnish proof of the same. By August 31, 2014
Age: not more than 27 years as on January 1, 2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Candidates will be placed in the Scale of Pay 16,400- 40,500 with additional emoluments like DA, HRA etc
- A service bond for Rs 80,000 (Rs 20,000 for SC/ST/PWD) will be executed to serve the corporation for a period of three years from the joining date
How to apply:
- On receipt of GATE 2014 Registration number, the candidates need to apply to NFL on-line Available in December 2013 tentatively. Exact Dates will be notified soon.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Categories are required to pay a fee of Rs 500.
- Candidates will be required to upload a recent color passport size photograph, signature and category certificate (in JPEG format not exceeding 500 KB size each)
- After submission of the NFL Online Application, a unique Application ID along with the completed Application Forms will be generated.
- Candidates have to take a printout, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place.
- If selected for the interview, candidates are required to furnish copies of their GATE 2014 Application Form, GATE 2014 Admit Card and the printout of the NFL Online Application Form along with Degree Certificate, proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate,
- The photographs in the MDL application must be identical to the one used in the GATE 2014 Application and GATE 2014 Admit Card
- Submission of online GATE 2012 application: September 2- October 1, 2013
- NFL online application module : Tentatively in December 2013
For the Complete List of all the PSUs recruiting through GATE 2014: Click here